Monday

ABWA 1 - Mega Man




The Start of a New Series: Art Barwhore Would Appreciate (ABWA)

So I have this roommate, his codename: Barwhore. (It's not sleezy, just a play on his last name) Barwhore is a super awesome dude, and his first love is videogames. So this weekend, I decided that I would ask more about his Video Game Past. The First Question: What was your first Video Game System. Answer: The NES. (That's right, we are old.) Who was his favorite character? Mega Man.

Now, something else you should note, his girlfriend is trying to take over his house with girly shit. It's awful. So that's why I started this little ditty, called ABWA. This Mega Man is no where near completed, but after I do, I'm going to print it on canvas and then make him hang it up in a vain attempt to make the house more manly. Cause Girly stuff in a a house of all guys is dumb.

Continue to IGNORE ME, NEFS. (Venture Bros. Reference for the Win.)

No comments:

Post a Comment