Thursday

You wouldn't like me when Im slightly irked.




Let me tell you people. You are all very lucky I don't have super powers. Cause I would have just became a super villain. This whole week has been shit. But, As I vent this, I feel better. People have started to respond to my tweets, so Im not completely invisible (but I found that out a couple of days ago when I slipped into the womens dressing room...PERVY and Fictional.)

So heres my self portrait in a Tim Sale-esque style done in roughly 10 mins. I feel slow, I feel angry. I have too much coffee in me and the bathroom is too far away. I dont think it will be a new drawing tomorrow, I might just work on this one some more. Don't say I didn't warn ya. But then again. Who the fuck is paying attention?

Later, NEFs.

No comments:

Post a Comment